Where the thirst is at its strongest.
The moon grows full with longing
And you’re at your weakest
Your mind is clouded by thoughts of devouring that salty-sweet-sticky goodness
Bit by bit by bit
Till ever lick is gone only than can you be satisfied
It’s a hunger than one cannot know of till you’ve been through it yourself
And you suffer it diligently each month
Just like that the day is done.
The day has passed.
Reminiscing the sun on my skin.
And a walk by the bay with
The birds and the swing.
I was Floating in the sky
Free and high.
The wind caressing my cheek and
A song on my lips.
It was A day filled with endless possibilities
A day well spent.
A day well done.
These has made me and my belly smile.
1. Hot tomato’s steak and prawn oilo
3. Home made garlic bread from our French friend and cous cous salad.
3. Mother’s Day lunch at saizeriya. Value for money! Escargot at $5 bucks
4. Simple pasta that I made
5. Potluck brunch at my friend’s Sophie.
6. Caramel frappe ( yes it’s dessert to me :p )
7. Cedele’s tofu miso linguine
8. Gorgeously yummy bread from green pumpkin!
I’ll be back to take more picture. Do pardon the picture of the half ravaged green bun. It was made of fresh pumpkin and the hello kitty one had fresh red bean (anpan) in it. I don’t normally like red bean but in this bun. I loved it!
9. Homemade brown rice and sides
10. A cup of happiness via pin interest and places that I love
I seem to rather enjoy taking reflections these days.
Starting day 100 with a very delectable Thai lunch with wonderful friends. We went to golden mile and had truly authentic Thai food.
Mango salad! One of my favorites. I love the savory sweetness and sour taste.
We had seafood Phai Thai , glass noodles with delicious sauce.
This dish, roasted pork with spinach was really wonderful. The chilli padi ( small chilli) makes you sweat! But oh was it so good!)
I guess I have found joy and happiness in the simple things in life. I’m grateful for all I have. And thankful that I have lots to be happy about.