These has made me and my belly smile.
1. Hot tomato’s steak and prawn oilo
3. Home made garlic bread from our French friend and cous cous salad.
3. Mother’s Day lunch at saizeriya. Value for money! Escargot at $5 bucks
4. Simple pasta that I made
5. Potluck brunch at my friend’s Sophie.
6. Caramel frappe ( yes it’s dessert to me :p )
7. Cedele’s tofu miso linguine
8. Gorgeously yummy bread from green pumpkin!
I’ll be back to take more picture. Do pardon the picture of the half ravaged green bun. It was made of fresh pumpkin and the hello kitty one had fresh red bean (anpan) in it. I don’t normally like red bean but in this bun. I loved it!
9. Homemade brown rice and sides
10. A cup of happiness via pin interest and places that I love
I seem to rather enjoy taking reflections these days.